HOT CELL H700 FOR RADIOMETALS
- Very compact with its 60 x 60 cm footprint
- ISO 5 (Class A) isolator with ventilation and filtration autonomous system
- ISO 7 (Class C) with stand-alone ventilation and autonomous filtration system
- High energy shielding dimensioned to allow synthesis of two 68Ga generators elution
- High energy shielding
- Robust drawers, shielded storage for synthesis wastes
- Ergonomic, easy to clean
RADIOMETALS LABELLING DEDICATED HOT CELL
The Trasis Hot Cell H700 for radio metals is an integrated solution enabling molecules labeled with radio metals such as 68Ga and 177Lu to be synthesized and dispensed in a narrow space. It consists in a pile-up of 3 modules: 1 glove box class ISO 5 “Class A” for dispensing, one shielded enclosure class ISO 7 “Class C” for synthesis, one wheel-mounted drawers cabinet.
The main shielded cabinet can accommodate:
- One mini AllinOne or EasyOne Synthesizer
- Two generators
SAFE AND EASY FINAL PRODUCT COLLECTION
The ISO 5 (Class A) isolator contains a vertical laminar flow allowing the dispensing in syringes in safe conditions. The radio tracer can be extracted from the final product vial, which is located in the shielded compartment, to a shielded syringe ready for injection. This arrangement provides appropriate radiation protection and optimum ergonomics thanks to the pivoting arm.
OPTIMAL RADIATION PROTECTION
The lead shielding cabinet offers an optimal protection to the operating staff.