HOT CELL H600 FOR RADIOMETALS
- Very compact with its 60 x 60 cm footprint
- ISO 7 (Class C) with stand-alone ventilation and autonomous filtration system
- High energy shielding dimensioned to allow synthesis of 2 68Ga generators elution
- Structure designed to limit radiation
- Retractable table for the operator
RADIOMETALS LABELING DEDICATED HOT CELL
The Trasis Hot Cell H600 is an integrated solution, allowing to synthesize and dispense radiopharmaceutical products with a minimal footprint, including molecules labeled with radio-metals such as 68Ga and 177Lu. It consists of one shielded enclosure class ISO 7 “Class C” for synthesis and either one side compartment with laminar flow for dispensing in syringes or one side compartment for the dispensing of the final product in a shielded vial.
The main shielded cabinet can accommodate:
- One mini AllinOne or EasyOne Synthesizer
- Two generators
SAFE AND EASY FINAL PRODUCT COLLECTION
The side compartment for dispensing in syringes allows the manual dispensing under horizontal laminar flow conditions. The radio tracer is extracted from the final product vial, which is located in the shielded compartment. This arrangement provides appropriate radiation protection and optimum ergonomics thanks to the pivoting arm.
OPTIMAL RADIATION PROTECTION
The lead shielding cabinet offers an optimal protection to the operating staff.