OPTIMAL AND QUICK UTILIZATION IN THE PRACTICE
SONIC vital XTcoloR is the newest development of the schwa-medico product range. The ultrasound therapy unit combines modern design and innovative technology such as a dual frequency transducer available in 2 sizes and a favorite list in order to rapidly select the most frequently used programs. This made in Germany unit offers a various list of treatment protocols developed with European physiotherapists. The 60 programs are listed in two different ways for an easier selection:
- a global overview
- classified by degrees: acute, sub-acute and chronic.
- 6 Inches TFT color display
- Integrated clinical guidelines presenting 60 pre-set and 10 user protocols
- List of favorites to be selected within the numerous pre-set programs
- Convenient dual-frequency treatment heads (1 & 3 MHz) with 2 different sizes (1 & 4 cm²) to be connected simultaneously. No need to unplug and plug the different heads: 2 connectors for a user-friendly appliance.
- Water-resistant transducers for underwater treatment
- Contact control function for enhanced safety
- Ergonomically designed with a single pressure rotating button for the selection of all parameters
- Integration of the power supply in the case to avoid sensitive transformers to lay around.
- Made in Germany: developed and manufactured in Germany.
|Operating mode||Continuous operation|
|Dimensions||43 cm x 24 cm x 10 cm|
|Weight||1.7 kg (device only)|
|Voltage||85 – 264 VAC|
|Nominal current||0.18 A|
|Duty cycle||10-50%, 5% steps above 10%|
|Max. average intens.||0-2 W/cm2 in pulsed mode
3 W/cm2 in continuous mode
|Pulse frequency||100 Hz|
|Therapy duration||0 – 59 min.|
|Transducer SVDF 1 (small)||Frequency 1 and 3 MHz, Power 2 W/cm2 and 3 W/cm2, ERA 1 cm2, BNR < 5.0, Wave type: collimating|
|Transducer SVDF 4 (large)||Frequency 1 and 3 MHz, Power 2 W/cm2 and 3 W/cm2, ERA 4 cm2, BNR < 5.0, Wave type: collimating|
|101542|| Sonic Vital XTcolor
Set 1 – with 1 US Heads (SVDF4)
|101542-2|| Sonic vital XTcolor
Set 2 – with 2 US Heads (SVDF4 + SVDF1)